Integrity Home Finance
About Integrity Home Finance
Welcome To Integrity Home Finance
At Integrity Home Finance, we treat each customer as an individual, not a number. We don't place you into a loan profile formula created by the banking industry. We use "common sense" and will help you obtain the best loan possible. We represent a wide range of "A" rated lenders with first quality rates to private "hardship" lenders.
We work with more than 100 investors. This allows us to get you the best rates on all types of loan programs including: 30yr mortgage, 20yr mortgage, 15yr mortgage, 10yr mortgage, 1yr ARMS, 3yr ARMS, 5yr ARMS, Conventional, Jumbo, Home Equity Lines, VA and Commercial. Whether your situation calls for Full Documents, No Documents, Non-Owner Occupied (Investor) or Multi-Family, we'll fit your needs!
If you're like most people, purchasing a home is probably one of the biggest investments you'll ever make in your lifetime. If you're considering buying a home, you're likely aware of the complexity of the endeavor. Because of the numerous factors to consider when purchasing a home, it's important to prepare as best you can. At Integrity Home Finance, we are dedicated to finding the loan that fits your individual needs.
Refinancing is often used to lower your interest rate. If rates have dropped since you last financed your home, you may want to consider refinancing. Other common reasons to refinance include paying off a balloon payment, converting an adjustable-rate loan to a fixed-rate loan, or to extract cash equity in your home (cash out). A few reasons for cashing out include home improvement, an education fund, and consolidating debt, and more.
Another way to convert equity in your home to cash is a "home equity" loan. A "home equity" loan is an alternative to refinancing if your home loan has a very low rate compared to current interest rates or if you have a prepayment penalty on your loan.
- Reduce Your Interest Rate
- Cash Out Equity for Home Improvements
- Consolidate Debt
- Lower Monthly Payments
To Refinance You'll Need:
- Current Appraisal and Analysis
- Verification of Assets and Income
- Click Here to Apply Now
To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:
- Social Security numbers for both you and any co-borrowers
- Copies of checking and savings account(s) statements for the past two months
- Evidence of any other assets such as bonds, stocks, or money saved in retirement programs (i.e. 401k or 403b program)
- Recent paycheck stubs
- W-2 withholding forms, or income tax returns for the past two years to verify your income and proof of employment
- The name and address of someone who can verify your employment
- Residence history for the past two years
- Sales contract for the purchase of a new home
- Homeowner's association information with contact information if property is a condo or part of a homeowner's association
Many first time homeowners are choosing to consider FHA insured loan programs which can permit an easier time to qualify for a mortgage loan with as little as 3.5% down payment limiting your upfront costs.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
Conventional fixed rate loans are offered up to a 30 year term and are made available through government sponsored organizations known as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The fixed rate and payments are fixed for the life of the loan dependent upon the term selected.
VA Home Mortgages
VA homes are available to help veterans, active duty military, National Guard, reservists, and surviving spouses to afford the homes they deserve. The Department of the Veterans Affairs determines the eligibility dependent upon the length and type of service by the service member.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
ARM loan are loans based upon market indexes that become adjustable after a fixed rate period between 5, 7 or 10 years. The interest rate could go up or down dependent upon the market factors. Typically starting ARM rates can be lower than traditional fixed rate mortgages.
Golden Empire Mortgage
Calculate your monthly payment with applicable financial charges, PMI, hazard insurance, and property taxes.
Is your old APR (Annual Percentage Rate) too high? Estimate the benefits of refinancing using this calculator.
How much can you borrow from a lender? Use this calculator to calculate the amount you can afford from the lender's point of view.
What they're saying about GEM...
- Omg best team ever!!! Kept me updated on every step of the process!!! Super easy to follow when docs were needed. Will absolutly recommend to others!griseldat1977
- They were Extremely helpful and Patient with all my questions. Explained everything to me and made sure I understood. Would definitely work with them again.mardueno338
- He is a person that helps in all way in contact with you at all times answer any questions you have they're all extremely professional I would recommended him to all my friends and family ...saiadriver495